Welcome to our new site!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Hello everyone take a look at our new website and tell us what you think! Stay tuned for more news, web updates and great new items for your dogs. If you are interested in dog sitting, walking, or grooming please let us know, we are happy to cater for you.

Posted in not categorized    Tagged with no tags

11 Comments

Dora - July 22nd, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Luisa thank you so much for watching my little girl Bella. She was in good hands, I felt really comfortable leaving her with you for the weekend. She got along beautifully with your dogs. I plan on going away again mid August and I am definitely going to be using your services again! I will be telling everyone I know about you and your wonderful services. I can't wait till you get your grooming license because Bella will be one of your regular clients! =) Enjoy and lots of luck with your business!!!

Dora
Jennifer Bozzene - July 29th, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much Luisa for watching Rocky! I think your dog watching services are great! Rocky was in a wonderful environment with other dogs and really enjoyed his week away from home. I also appreciated the pictures you took of him in the park. I will definitely stay in touch and I think I might start using you to walk Rocky on a regular basis. Seriously girl get moving with the grooming! Talk to you soon.

Jennifer
Amy - August 2nd, 2010 at 2:34 PM
Thanx for walkin my lil boy. I have a crazy busy sched, I really appreciate your service. Good luck with your business. We need to get together and discuss what days you'll be walking Mikey.
Z - August 16th, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Thank you so much for taking such good care of Coquita. I knew she would be in good hands with you and I was right. She loved meeting her new friends and getting to playing with them. I know she is missing them already. Thanks again
Brenda - August 16th, 2010 at 4:44 PM
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for watching my dog Lady. She had a great time running around your yard and playing with the other dogs...because we live in an apartment on a busy street she doesn't get outdoors too much to run around and play with the other dogs (she usually goes on a wee-wee pad) so it was great for her too run outside (and play ball etc) without the fear of cars on the street. Thank you again...and so happy to hear that you'll be doing grooming too - I just found out that my groomer is moving to Florida the end of the year - so we'll be coming to you for grooming too when you start that business too. Good Luck and see you soon.
Kimberly - September 21st, 2010 at 2:53 AM
Luisa Thank You Soooo Much For Grooming My Babies They Were A Mess Before You Came And Made Them Look LIke Brand New You Did Such Great Work Your Very Patient And Calm And Made My Dogs Feel Comfortable ..I Am Very Pleased With Ur Work And From No On Ur My Go To Girl Thanks Again And Missy
Maria G. - October 23rd, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Thank you so much for watching my kitty Nala and pup Peanut. Using your services I was able to go away for two full weeks and didn't have to worry a bit about my precious animals because I knew they were in good hands. What made me even more excited was the fact that you did "In house" sitting. It alleviated some stress for me, I didn't have to worry about getting them "to" and "fro". Once again, thank you! You have a wonderful establishment! Good luck and I'd love to see this become a huge success!
Sue Marie - June 3rd, 2011 at 10:21 AM
You are an awesome person! Thanks for taking care of my dog and two kittens when I went away for 2 weeks. I felt safe and secure having you come to my house on a daily basis. I returned home and everything was just the way I left it! My animals all looked very happy and at ease. You are a life saver! I now know who to call when I want to leave my beloved pets in good hand! Pampered Paws NY is a great company and I wish you tons and tons of luck in the near future!
andrea - June 3rd, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Thank you for the care and gentle treatment you gave 6oxy she looks beautiful. - will be sure to tell my. Friends and family about pamperedpaws. (Hank you again "uisa see you for foxys next haircut.
Jennifer Losada - June 17th, 2011 at 6:45 PM
Hey Luisa, thank you so much for grooming my poodle mix, Cupid! I’m so happy that you took the time to be gentle and caring with him, especially after hearing about his medical condition. I know how much you love animals and knew that I could trust him in your care. He loves his new summer look, and already has some pep to his step. Thanks again!
Susan K - December 8th, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Dear Luisa. Thank you for grooming my little Bichon Xena....she has the cutest fluffed out, perfectly road cotton ball head! I just love it! You cut the body short, but not too short! You actually listened to what I wanted!

Also, my friend Johnny wants to thank you for watching his Boxer Mr. Biggs for 4 days! He would have wrote on here himself, but he hates computers!

I will surely recommend your business to all my friends! I think I will link your page to my FB wall!

Thanks Susan K.